- We believe the Bible is the Word of God, inspired, infallible and inerrant in its original manuscripts.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three co-equal Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God but through the disobedience of the First Adam, that all men are eternally separated from God.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary and is God incarnate, fully God and fully man, who indwelt our world without sin, as one person in two natures.
- We believe that Christ entered our world to shed his blood, die on the cross, and resurrect from the grave as an all-sufficient sacrifice for the unjust. His atoning death and victorious resurrection constitute the only ground for man's salvation.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is a divine person sent to indwell, guide, teach, equip and empower the believer while convicting and regenerating the lost of sin, righteousness and judgment.
- We believe the true church is comprised of believers who have been justified by God's grace through faith alone in Christ alone. The local church is a body of believers who gather together for the worship of God, edification, prayer, fellowship, proclamation of the Gospel and the ordinances of Baptism and the Lord's Supper.
- We believe that one day Christ will return in glory and power to judge and reign.